Friday, July 10, 2015

Tickled Pink Color 30

FWF:
I love flamingos, so when Unity released this stamp I ordered it right away.  I loved the tickled pink birthday sentiment that is included. I am pretty tickle pink with this card. But this week I am not tickled pink because of a birthday but because my middle daughter came home from her 2 week trip in China.  What an adventure she had in her two weeks while she was there. I know she loved being in China, but after two weeks I was ready for her to come home.  I like to believe she was missing home but you never know with tween girls.
     This week I am also including my FWF entry into the Unity {be inspired} Challenge.


Supplies:
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company Let's Flamingo
Paper-Studio Calico
Twine-American Crafts
Gems-Recollections
Markers-Copic Sketch
Ink-Momento
Pop Dots

I am sorry about the shadow on the card.  I always get things done at the last minute and never in the good light of day.
Have a great weekend.
LBAB




\




12 comments:

  1. Love how you incorporated those colors ... such a happy card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I'm sure you're glad to have your girl home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, LBAB! Great colors and design with the flamingo set. I'm on the fence about this set... may have to add it to my Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Great job on the "be inspired" color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty I love your flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely job you did with the color challenge! Cute Flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. That bird is fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. I love flamingos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your choice of patterned paper. Very cute together♥

    ReplyDelete