Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Life is Beautiful

The weather went from below zero one week to 50 above the next week.  I hope it is safe to say that Spring has come to Minnesota.  I am feeling happy and warm.  My oldest is home for Spring Break and we had not seen him for two months, I met up with my oldest and one of my best friends this past weekend, attended a great nephews birthday party and tomorrow it may reach 70 degrees. How can it get any better, I am surrounded by the people I love and it is officially Spring next week. So for me "life is beautiful". 

 I am entering my card below in the Unity {be inspired} challenge and the 3 Girl JAM March Challenge-Anything Goes with Ribbon.  

Here is the inspiration from Unity Stamp Company.
                                                      

Here is the card I created for the Challenges.  I love love Melody Ross Stamps.  I like how the card turned out too.


Supplies:
Patterned paper-
Ribbon- 3 Girl JAM wine-jewels-bundle
Ink- Momento
Glitter mist- Ranger egg shell and Yellow Daisy
Markers-Copic
Enamel dots- MME
Flower- Prima

Today is the deadline for this months Unity {be inspired} Challenge but have no fear there will be another awesome one to play along with for the next month.  The 3 Girl JAM Challenge does not end until March 27, 2015.  Go over and check out their ribbon.  They are offering their new beautiful ribbon for one dollar with your order during the month of March- click here. 
For those of you coming over from 3 Girl JAM click the website version on the bottom of this page. For some reason it is sending you over with the mobile version.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.
LBAB





2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the bird! This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The dark ribbon really pops! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM challenges!

    ReplyDelete