Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ittybitty A DAY

I decided I would at least try to play along as much as I could.  At first, I thought no way.  Than thought I would give myself one hour to make a card.  That was a good goal but it took me three hours.




Day 1.
I decided to get out my October afternoon supplies and use one of my first stamps I purchased and I am not sure if I even have used it yet.

 I stamped a piece of card stock that I put in with my Woodland Park from October Afternoon with Momento. I have no idea what brand the card stock was but is kind of shimmery. I am sure I saved it from the garbage at a crop.  Hence the reason my craft room is over flowing with my treasures for scrapping and paper crafting. I scrap with my bestie who is uber organized.  She would never dream of keeping scraps.  I take them from her.  The extreme contrast in our spaces both in our home offices and at crops make our different personalities quit apparent.  Two opposites brought together but the luck of a college suite and my threat to the housing office that I would leave graduate school if they didn't get me out of the freshman dorms.   I colored the bicycle with Copics.  Coloring is not my strong point.  Thank goodness for that blending pen. I think I mentioned that in previous posts that I love that blending pen. I was lucky enough to have some of 3girlJam ribbon left from a blog hop prize that matched well, and gave it a little extra.   The layout of the card is pretty standard.  But it will make a great card for my friend who had a birthday.  Head over to Unity Stamps {show and tell} on Facebook and play along.

Supplies:
ink- momento
paper- october afternoon
card stock- bazzill
punch- martha stewart
stickers- october afternoon
punch outs- october afternoon
pearls- recollections
staples- tim holtz
markers- copic sketch
ribbon-3girljam


1 comment: